Sunday, October 23, 2011

Simple as it should be

I have really liked Tristan Prettyman's song "Simple as it should be" for a while now. This weekend reminded me of the fact that sometimes when you add other factors in life, whether it's worrying about money, worrying about pleasing others, or even worrying about doing the right thing, you actually stray away from what's right. If there is one thing that I have learned in my past 24 years, even as a toddler, it is that if something makes your stomach churn, it is probably the wrong decision. So with that being said, I tried to get back to the basics and have captured some simple things that have pleased me over the past couple of days. 

..Home-made Halloween peanut butter cups..








I saw Emily Schuman's post and it inspired me to make the cups and use these festive wrappers that I had from last year.

..An old necklace hangs my wreath inside..
Instead of risking my wreath getting stolen, thankfully I hung it up on my closet door, and staring at my G-moms golden chain makes me smile.
Muli-colored/flavored champagne at brunch
Golden luck
Caesars brunch at Mia wasn't just lovely, but also delish! And then I later got to walk on the beach and found a golden good luck stone. 




Sunset in Brig






No comments: