Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pumpkins, pumpkins, everywhere.

Everything about pumpkins makes me happy so I've decided to post some of my favorites that me or my friends have carved/created/painted.

My junior year at PSU we decided to have a pumpkin carving contest. Well I decided to do a tribute to the best cat in the world, Lola. Lola (1) received the "crappiest pumpkin" award. Jessie's Joepa (2) won.

When I went back to PSU as a newly alum and the girls ended up winning Big Tens they had these awesome painted PSU pumpkins (3). "Spirit pumpkins," I'll call them. Obviously, good luck. 

Last year in the Yunk we had a little Halloween carving contest and I feel as though I have perfected my craft a little better than my Lola days. My peace sign (4) even has a little golden glitter.

Last week for our senior meet I decided to surprise the kids with a little senior pumpkin loving. I really do feel like "spirit pumpkins" are good luck, as my girls ended up getting their first win in two years! They then carried their momentum into today where they won their second meet. NBD. haha I'm a very happy coach :)



1 comment:

Jordan said...

Wooo Joe Pa! Love it.