Wednesday, September 24, 2008

We're Gonna Have a Good Day

Can't stop listening to Nappy Root's "Good Day"

"We're gonna have a good day and all my homies gonna ride today and all these mommies look fly today and the only one we wanna do is get by today heyyy, we're gonna have a good day and ain't nobody gotta cry today cause ain't nobody gonna die to u save that trouble for another day heyyy we're gonna have a good day"


It's sad but sometimes I feel you can convince yourself into believing anything..hmm.

Watched Big Fish last night:

"Now, there comes a point where a reasonable man will swallow his pride and admit that he's made a terrible mistake. The truth is, I was never a reasonable man. What I recalled of Sunday School was that the more difficult something became, the more rewarding it was in the end."

I'm trying to convince myself of that as well.

No comments: