Monday, December 10, 2007

Theodolite


soo i think this song is semi-cheesy..but currently i love it. it applies to my life on so many levels.


"Call N Return (Say Tha Your Into Me)"You promised me starry night skiesThey just remind me of your shining bright eyesI'm missing your voice at night timeThis sepa-separation seem-seems a sad crimeB-b-b-but don't don't don't think think think I forgot you you youAre are are oh so sweet I I I - I knewIf only you were hereThings would be more magicalIf I was thereRight now would be more radicalYou're so not nearI'm wishing I could place a callAnd feel closer to you ooo-oooThe miles of air and road and landThat separate me from all my plansWere havin' havin' havin' havin' funBut something something tells me I miss someoneB-but I hope hope hope you didn't forget me I couldn'tForget you the whole time I always knew I knewSay that you're into me, let me know how it will beIf you don't know just say soI'll wait till the perfect time think of all the perfect linesI'll make sure if I let you knowWe've got movies on our list to seeThings to do just you and meCalls to make from here to there and backWe've got fun to have and days to spendStars to see or just pretendAt least for now just keep things right on track.


so here's to trying to actually finish some work.

No comments: